Friends who love to share crafty ideas, gather to sew and learn from each other. It is our hope to inspire each other with crafts, healthy lifestyles, friendship and peace.
This is too cute!! I have that fabric that I want to make an A-line skirt out of. Some day. I live in Florida so seasons don't really matter. I think this is year-round no matter where you live though. Thanks for coming by my blog and visiting.
LOVE it! I've made several bags in that fabric - and even given them as Christmas gifts! not just a summer fabric - definitely not!
ReplyDeleteIsn't the fabric great, Leigh?? Thanks for your input. You said you had cut out this pattern... did you ever make one? Hope your summer is going well!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute bag! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute!! I have that fabric that I want to make an A-line skirt out of. Some day. I live in Florida so seasons don't really matter. I think this is year-round no matter where you live though. Thanks for coming by my blog and visiting.
ReplyDelete