Friday, March 20, 2009

Part 1 of my quilt-along with Kelly and the rest of the blog world.

heh heh...
Ok - I'm in love with quilting. I've been obsessed for a little while, but I was busy making bags and stuff. But Kelly's gentle question of "Do you want to do this with me?" let me jump in with both feet. Kelly and I went shopping for fabrics, and then we washed and cut and cut and cut. Last night, we got on the phone and started sewing. Here's what I have...

My Block A's...



And my Block B's...

I love these colors together. I am using them everywhere - and I love the fabrics that I got for this quilt. It just makes me so happy. I can't WAIT to see it done!

Next time - maybe more quilt blocks? If not, I'll show some bags that I've been making. And Kelly - I stocked up on some PINKS!

Leigh

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I'm so impressed! This task is a bit overwhelming to me right now but look forward to my first quilt in the near future. Your fabrics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete